110 hours (27 weeks)
Theoretical - Practical
Fullstack solutions in an agile and fast way, which are based on Low-Code or Low-Code.
Only Spanish - >Download the Bootcamp file!
Time is a very important factor when developing technology, in this bootcamp you will use kanecode, a framework that will allow you to automate processes and focus on the creative that adds value to your business
What am I going to learn at the Bootcamp?
- ayout your website, create a data model and connect database
- User administration and permission management
- Fully customizable template application
- Create forms to manage content
- Dynamic page creation
- New development trends that you can incorporate into your professional life
- Graduate profile
- Graduate students will be prepared to develop any type of web application, the back and the front, and be able to connect it with multiple platforms
- Be a really Full Stack Low-Code developer with kanecode
- Be able to create a dynamic and functional managed web portal
- Develop and manage web applications
- You can build a BackOffice where users can self-manage content and communicate with the site administrator, check the status of invoices and the score for their services. By users
- Create digital projects in a short time, eliminating repetitive tasks and focusing on your creativity
- Bootstrap course
- 40 hours
- Our platform at its best.
- You will receive the amount of your investment with an access that allows you to do your projects in the private cloud with 9/5 help desk support, 5 programmers, 40GB storage, infrastructure customization, own domain and daily backup + 1 Snapshoot
- Request information on prices and start date
- Develop your full potential in the world of development
- Limited quotas
- Flexible payment options available
3 reasons to be a Low-Code
developer starting from scratch
500 million applications will be developed in the next 5 years.
In 2023, there will be 4 times more citizen developers than professional developers.
In 2024, 65% of the applications developed will be Low-Code. *